AUTODESK INVENTOR PROFESSIONAL
Inventor® CAD software provides professional-grade 3D mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation tools. Work efficiently with a powerful blend of parametric, direct, freeform, and rules-based design capabilities.
This course is designed for the new Autodesk Inventor user. It is recommended that you have a working knowledge of drafting, design or engineering principles and experience with Microsoft Windows.
- Introduction to Autodesk Inventor
- Drawing Sketches for Solid Models
- Adding Constraints and Dimensions to Sketches
- Editing, Extruding and Revolving the Sketches
- Other Sketching and Modeling Options
- Advanced Modeling Tools – I
- Advanced Modeling Tools – II
- Assembly Modeling – I
- Assembly Modeling – II
- Working with Drawing Views
- Working with Special Design Tools
- Working with Sheet Metal Components
- Understanding Weldments
- Miscellaneous Tools
- Introduction to Stress Analysis
- Introduction to Plastic Mold Design
EasyTech Training and solution an Autodesk Training Academic channel partner with a simple mission – to assist Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Owner/ Operators & GIS firms & educational institutions with improving workflows & integrating project delivery technologies. With 25+ years experienced management team, sales team with 15+ years experienced professionals associated with us.
H-22, JUNGPURA, BLOCK H, JUNGPURA EXTENSION, NEW DELHI, 110014, INDIA
JHANSI (UTTAR PRADESH)
1296/C1, FRIENDS COLONY, JHANSI, UTTAR PRADESH, 284001, INDIA